Organizers close Jock Sturges exibitionSociety & Culture September 25, 16:23
Seven people die in road accident in N CaucasusSociety & Culture September 25, 16:17
Russian NGO blocks entrance to Jock Sturges exhibition in MoscowSociety & Culture September 25, 15:54
Finnish police investigates into Russian woman’s children disappearance from shelterSociety & Culture September 25, 14:34
Lifting of food embargo not to fail Russian agricultural market - ministerBusiness & Economy September 25, 12:36
Egypt, Russia agree to resume gradually air flights from OctoberBusiness & Economy September 25, 12:09
Three beaches closed in Thailand due to swimmer safety reasonsSociety & Culture September 25, 10:25
Far East celebrates annual Tiger DaySociety & Culture September 25, 10:22
Russian coaches will make conclusions after World Cup of Hockey – ZnarokSport September 25, 7:25
MOSCOW, May 7. /TASS/. The launch of the manned spacecraft Soyuz TMA-17M with the crew of the next mission to the International Space Station (ISS) has been postponed till June 11, a source in the space rocket industry has told TASS.
"The launch has been moved from May 26 to June 11," the source said.
A session of an interdepartmental commission was scheduled at Star City outside Moscow for Friday to approve the main and backup crews. However, sources from the Cosmonaut Training Centre told Tass that the session and a pre-flight news conference had been postponed. The reasons were not specified.
The main crew of a new mission scheduled to go to the International Space Station (ISS) aboard the Soyuz TMA-17M spacecraft comprises Russian cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency astronaut Kimiya Yui and NASA astronaut Kjell Lindgren.
The back-up crew consists of Russian cosmonaut Yuri Malenchenko, European Space Agency astronaut Timothy Peake (UK) and NASA astronaut Timothy Kopra.